Becoming a member of the LTA scheme has benefits for everyone!
- LTA provides recognition and acknowledgement of experience, personal skills and knowledge leading to a professional identity.
- Greater job satisfaction, recognition and respect from employers, colleagues and customers for the expertise held
- Continual professional development opportunities (CPD) to stay abreast of technology
- Greater career prospects and earning potential
- Transportable skills through national and European recognition of LTA EurAgEng Tech
- Reduced work-related stress achieved through greater occupational competency
- Greater self-esteem, confidence and professional assertiveness
- LTA demonstrates to customers, suppliers and staff alike the commitment to excellence
- Improves the perception of the company’s professionalism and the services offered
- Provides confidence to recruit those holding an LTA card knowing that they have a proven assessed track record in land-based engineering
- Aids the attraction and recruitment of staff
- Provides a career path for employees therefore aiding staff satisfaction and retention
- Encourages customer loyalty through service satisfaction
- Aids the justification of a realistic charge out rate for the professional services supplied
- Contributes to profitability by driving down repair account disputes, reducing repair rectification incidents, rejected or reduced warranty claim payments, lost and dissatisfied customers and reduces the wastage of resources in handling disputes.
- Perhaps more importantly provides greater opportunities for repeat and conquest sales
- Confidence in the quality of the service support offered through knowing that the technician’s skills and knowledge have been benchmarked against an industry recognised standard.
- Reassurance that LTA technicians are bound by a professional code of conduct
- Confident in expecting efficient diagnosis and timely repairs assisting in driving the whole life operating costs of plant and machinery down
- Higher profitability through minimal crop loss and / or crop quality impairment and downtime
- Availability of professional opinion and technical advice from informed technicians
- Optimum outputs and minimal input costs from machinery correctly commissioned and serviced
- Optimum secondhand values of machinery which has been professionally maintained
The Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Confidence that the end user and their products will receive professional support in the field
- Protection of the manufacturer’s and product reputation
- Reduced possibilities of conflict and litigation
- Reduced warranty costs following delivery and professional commissioning of the product
- Increased possibilities of future product sales and customer retention.